we're going on a trip!"
Unfortunately we can't travel as much as I'd like to or to all the places I'd like for us to go. However with Let's Go Geography we felt like we have done a roadtrip each week! We are currently cruising through Let's Go Geography, Year 2. We started off with the world as a whole and the 7 continents creating our travel journals. We did the different regions of the US in North America then moved into some countries in Central America. You can see all the locations that are a part of Let's Go Geography, Year 2 below.
There is very little prep work for this geography curriculum. The prep work is just printing the printables and buying any craft supplies needed. If you get stumped on the craft supplies you can always use the color sheet instead. Along with the printables I print out the checklist and it keeps us right on task. Each lesson takes about an hour or so and consists of mapping, flags, local music, photos and videos of local sights and a colorsheet or craft.
- What was your favorite part of Let's Go Geography?
- "Craft Projects." -Karter
- "5 Oceans Song." -Krissy (Ask Alexa to play it, it's quite catchy)
- Where was your favorite destination so far?
- "Mount St. Helens, Washington, Pacific North West" -Karter
- If you could add something extra what would it be?
- "Food!" -Krissy (Haha, my foodie!! He's got a good point here, maybe add some recipes)